OK! Finally done with something! Red, who started as a free range character on Feral Heart, is now updated with more info. So here we go!
Real name: Satoshi Akiyama
- Nickname: Red
- He gave himself the nickname “Red” after encountering a few people outside of Japan who had difficulty saying his name.
Favorite color(s): Red, Pink, Gold, Black, and White
- Number of tails: 9
Age: ~900 years old
- True form fox (kitsune) looks: ~2-4 years old
- Human form usually looks: ~20-25 rarely older (More info. Coming soon)
- (Coming soon)
- Beast form: (Coming soon)
- (Coming soon)
Powers: Shape shifting, Fox Fire Magic, Healing, Poison, Possession, Illusions, The ability to travel through realms.
Satoshi owns a simple golden-chained necklace with a round red, seemingly translucent gemstone on it that he is never seen without wearing. This is because it contains an object that possesses good portion of his powers, which is referred to as the Kitsune Ball or Star Ball. Inside the gemstone, the actual ball is a small, white, unassuming, round pearl-like object. It creates the illusion that the gem it hides in is see-through in order to protect itself from anyone who knows what it is. Only true friends and other Kitsune friendly are able to see through the illusion, seeing the white pearl-like structure within the gemstone. It otherwise looks like an ordinary necklace.
- Grandparents - Deceased
- Parents - Info N/A
- Siblings - Fraternal Twin Brother only known as Grey
Pups: None (That he is aware of)
Bio: Satoshi was born in Japan within a realm created by his family. The realm, considered small in compared to others created by large families of Kitsunes, consisted of a single mountain, which was simply referred to as “The Red Mountain”, or “Bloodgood Mountain” due to the fact that the entire mountain was covered in red Japanese Maple trees called Bloodgoods. Satoshi happy lived there with his family for a little over 100 years until he gain the ability to take on a human form. It was at that time the young fox became curious about the world outside of his family’s realm. He wanted to meet new beings, try new foods, and explore what the rest of the world had to offer. Once ready, despite his mother’s wishes, he said his goodbyes to all of his family and step through the portal of the only world he knew, starting his new journey as a traveler. Now a about 900 years old the slightly older Satoshi, known by most as “Red,” has seen almost every part of the mortal world and has even been to a few non-mortal realms. And over the years he has made just as many friends as enemies from all walks of life and planes of existence. At this time he still has not found one place he would joy living in for more than a few years at a time, preferring his freedom to roam rather than settling down or even making his own realm.
Personality: Satoshi, “Red” is an effeminate male who is charming, friendly, flirty, quick-witted, easygoing, and at times a bit of a trickster.
- Being the charming guy he is, Satoshi finds it very easy to make friends; however, his love of pranks, purely for the sake of fun and self-satisfaction, often turns just as many against him, leaving him with just as many enemies as friends. Despite this his pranks are rarely harmful.
- He can also seem very self-centered at times, often seeming to put his needs, wants, desires before others, but deep down he actually does care deeply for those he considers ‘true’ friends. In fact, for the right person, Satoshi would be willing to do anything within his power to help someone out no matter the danger.
- Satoshi is also a big flirt and hopeless romantic, having had many lovers during his long life. In spite of this however, he never seems to hold on to a mate of any kind for very long. This is due to two major character flaws; (a) He likes the thrill of two or more partners at a time, often cheating on his current lover with another. (b) He seems to have a deep set fear of commitment, as seen by his desire to travel rather then make one place his home even with his powers to make a realm to suite all his needs.
- Satoshi is often mistaken to be submissive. However, this is a falls assumption. Rather he is simply very easygoing and willing to try almost anything. In his mind, it is best to “Let the locals show you around.” And to “Leave your mind open to new things you would never think to try on your own.” And it is because of this attitude that Satoshi will sometimes find himself in awkward or dangerous situations, yet somehow he always seems to get himself out of trouble.
- Like all Ketsune Satoshi often fears of losing his freedom, or his powers. If someone were to try to enslave him for any reason at all Satoshi would become more aggressive and desperate. Like a cornered animal, he would very likely lash out and seek vengeance once freed. Although he would never resort to killing anyone, he would likely play mean spirited tricks on the capture(s) until they either apologized or simply died of indirect circumstances. This has only happened a few times to Satoshi and most of the conflicts, except for one, ended with the captures giving him lavished gifts of gold, food, and other valuables. The exception was an woman who thought she could gain immortality from keeping a male Kitsune as a “slave,” she died of old age a few days after Satoshi got away.
- Satoshi is often referred to a being an effeminate male, which is true. As far as his behavior as a male, he is not one to act overly masculine because he does not like to seem overly dominate, violent, short tempered, bossy or close minded, as he feels most men are. Despite this he has taken many men as sexual partners and enjoys being around them as friends and drinking buddies too. Satoshi does not hate men, but simply feels that they are “adorably primitive” and only wishes they will one day seek enlightenment.
- In terms of how he presents himself in human form, Satoshi like to dress in clothes that are usually considered unisex. Although he has no problems with “gender-bending” and wearing women’s dresses and kimonos from time to time. Although he has the ability to shape-shift into any human form he wants, existing or otherwise, he chooses to take on the form of a man. He only turns himself into a woman when playing a prank on someone but does not identify himself as a woman at all. (More on this when I make a human form for him)
- Another thing to know about Satoshi is, he is a bit of an alcoholic. Being a Japanese native his drink of choice is always a good quality sake, but he also enjoys many other drink types from all around the world often saying “I have yet to met a spirit I didn’t like.” He enjoys drinking socially which is just another way he can find himself getting into trouble. This is because sometimes when he is drunk, his ‘foxy’ traits will begin to show throw. (Ex: His ears, hands/paws, his nose/snout, one or more of his tails) But once again whatever trouble he lands in he always seems to get out of using his trickery.
New Name Found Here:
Kitsune Information Found Here:
Japanese Maple “Bloodgood” Info. Found here:
Escape Part 1 Maxon:
It's been a while since I ran away that night. I don't remember how long it's been.
Maybe a couple weeks? It's hard to tell when your running in fear for every second that passes.
The hours feel like minutes, and minutes to seconds. Or is it the other way around? I can't tell…
I'm beyond lost right now, and to me, time means nothing but to conjure more anxiety.
I haven't eaten or drank anything since i've been out here, mainly because I can't.
The only thing I have to keep me company right now is this damned frigid wasteland,
and my mind, since my voice was silenced by…by him.
I thought I would be safe if I ran from him, but there is hardly any use in running as I have,
but I keep going. I have too. I swear that I can hear his voice… his beautifully haunting voice,
but it's only the wind howling through the massive pillars and valleys of the snow covered ebon
stone this par